Show Change Password
Show Change Password Admin
Show Give Access to User
Show How to use my access
How to change password:
1. In your grade book to to Setup then select Password (See Figure 0.01)
2. Type in your current password and press Next (See Figure 0.02)
3. You will now see one of two screens. The First screen will allow you to enter a password (See Figure 0.03), the second screen gives you an assigned password (See Figure 0.04)
If you see Figure 0.03, then you can change your password to anything about the minium number of letters listed.
If you see Figure 0.04 you cannot pick you own password and must contact the you administrator and have them perform the User Cannot Pick Own Password Admin Fix if you would like to select your own password.
4. Press Next to continue the password change process, then type your password in (the one from the previous screen) and press Next. (See Figure 0.05)
5. A confirmation dialog will appear press Ok to change your password (See Figure 0.06)
User cannot pick own password Admin Fix:
1. Go to the Windows Control Panel and select IntegradePro Server (See Figure 1.01)
2. Enter Password and press Ok (See Figure 1.02)
3. The following box will appear select Options (See Figure 1.03)
4. Select Show Common Settings (See Figure 1.04)
5. Select the check box next to User can choose own passwords and the length of the new password.(See Figure 1.05)
(Note: To force a user to change password select First password must be changed.)
6. Press Ok a Warning will appear (See Figure 1.06)
7. Press Ok (on the warning) and Ok to exit the IntegradePro Control Center.
8. In the Windows Control Panel select Administrative Tools (See Figure 1.07)
9. Select Services (See Figure 1.08)
10. Select IntegradePro Server (See Figure 1.09)
11. Right click on Integrade Pro Server and Select Restart (Note: All users will be kicked off and users logged in must log off before they can change their passwords.)(See Figure 1.10)
12. The following dialog will appear Figure 1.11
Once the service has restarted you can close the Services window and the Control Panel. Your teachers should now be able to choose their own passwords.
Give users access to other users grade books
1. Go to IntegradePro Contol Panel Option (See Steps 1-3 of previous section for help)
2. Double click on the user you would like to give access to.
3. Select the Access tab (See Figure 2.01)
4. Choose your security option for each users gradebook (See Figure 2.02):
Red X (Blue Arrow) gives user no right to the gradebook
Glasses (Orange Arrow) gives user read only rights to the gradebook
Paper (Green Arrow) gives user full access to the gradebook
5. Press Ok, If you receive the following message (Figure 2.03)
6. Press Ok to exit and Ok to close the Integrade Control Panel
How to access others gradebooks with your account
1. Open Integrade Pro, select Open a gradebook on a server, double click on your server and type in your username and password.
2. Select the user bar to pick a user (See Figure 3.01)
3. Select the user from the list (See Figure 3.02)
4. Choose the gradebook to open and press Open (See Figure 3.03)
©Greg McChesney, Black2d.com 2006